Geeks unite!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! What do the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

...................................................................................

They both go to the outer reaches of Uranus searching for Klingons..............

Eric................pass me the chicken....................

Trek is my least favorite Sci-Fi, but you pick up a few things from fat goth chicks while standing in line at a comic con dressed as Boba Fett. So I've heard.

My all time favorite Sci-Fi is The Twilight Zone, which has nothing to do with anything we are talking about.

We could also discuss how the Apes from "Planet of" could take on the Cylons from Battlestar Galactaca. Baby steps. Baby steps.

PHRAG said:
Trek is my least favorite Sci-Fi, but you pick up a few things from fat goth chicks while standing in line at a comic con dressed as Boba Fett. So I've heard.

Hrm...you're saying that sort of thing a lot lately...I'm beginning to wonder how truthful you are being with us, dear. :poke:

Bon Appetit!

I'm game for the Ape discussion tomorrow, but if it doesn't snow, I'll be at work researching foundations and rich people, and won't have time for the apes until apres 5.

Heather said:
Wow, now we're a gang? Maybe we should debate who WE should take on next! :D

Just popping in for a second, but if I had a vote, it would be the Bloods. Or the Jets. Do musical gangs count?

i've always wanted to do the jets scene in a mall randomly and then just disperse like nothing happened

Is it just me, or could we have just had this thread between Blake, Heather and myself as a private chat?

I really thought there were more geeks present.

PHRAG said:
Is it just me, or could we have just had this thread between Blake, Heather and myself as a private chat?

I really thought there were more geeks present.

After you guys battle it out we will move in for the kill. I'm surprised you thought all forces were visible. :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back