Gatton Sunray again..!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
ok...I hope I'm not boring you folks with YET ANOTHER few pics of my Gatton Sunray... Still the same plant, but this time it has thrown out 3 spikes (on 1 cane) with a total of 31 flowers..!!:D:D Just wish it had bloomed like this when i was around... :(
Dang! I hate photobucket.. Can't seem to rotate the pics..:mad: Hope you guys don't get neck pain for twisting your heads around to view this.. hehe.. Enjoy!
IMG_2028-1.jpg

IMG_2030-1.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

Are you going to be hating me when I post mine when it opens this week? It's got 15 spikes and 3 spikes blasted:> It wasn't open for my orchid society show this weekend. Argh. This is one plant that keeps on giving!

Are you going to be hating me when I post mine when it opens this week? It's got 15 spikes and 3 spikes blasted:> It wasn't open for my orchid society show this weekend. Argh. This is one plant that keeps on giving!

Of course I won't hate you, Candace... I'll just be jealous...;) yup, it definitely keeps on giving, but unfortunately my plant does not give when I'm around.. It must really dislike me... :( GGrrrr...

Nice plant but..if I can't water it every day I almost definitely don't want it!
Eric, you must be a compulsive waterer... I hope NY is dry enough for your plants to survive the constant 'rain' they get from you...:poke:

BTW, I guess I didn't dry it enough before, so it didn't bloom for me. It was a huge plant that only gave me 1 spike before I divided it.. I was so scared that it would die because it kept losing leaves n the canes shriveled a bit (I kept it hanging in a very bright place). But I was pleasantly surprised when it started to spike and bloom continuously:D... N now, each division has a new growth... Whew! Luckily it is still alive n growing... :)

Since it wasn't open in time for your show, does your husband appreciate that he has likely been spared the ordeal of being yelled at while you sit and hold onto the plant in the back of your FourRunner?

Latest posts

Back