Gardens at Post Hill Spring 2010 Cypripedium List

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Gardens at Post Hill Spring 2010 list is up (www.gardensatposthill.com). Click on the sales link in the lower left.

If you let us know you came to us via Slippertalk you may request a discount of 10%. If you pay via Paypal, just let us know in the "message to vendor" and we will refund the 10% difference to you. If you pay by check using our order form, just take the discount directly.

We may have a few additional non-Cypripedium species to add a bit later.

As always, we welcome folks coming by during mid-May to early June to see plants in bloom. Just let us know in advance that you will be coming so that we can make sure someone is around.

Soon some images of new hybrids.....

Thanks!

Ron Burch
Gardens at Post Hill

Some good looking stuff.

Might be just me, but the font on the catalog is super huge. Makes it tough to read.

-Ernie

Ron,
Thanks for the list I have been waiting for it!! We might take you up on the offer to visit!! I don't think you are to far from me, maybe 2 hours or so.

Hi, Guys,

I just took a look - wow! With Firefox it looks OK but with Internet Explorer it is huge as you mention! I will fix it tonight - apparently I corrupted a line of instructions and will fix tonight.

Thank you for pointing out!

Ron

Hi, Folks, Sorry about the Internet Explorer glitch. It is fixed now. An extra punctuation mark was added when I updated the store - Firefox ignored it but IE certainly did not!

Ron

Latest posts

Back