Funny Sign

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Ernie

We always pass this sign on the way to and from orchid shows in Milwaukee and Green Bay and it always makes me chuckle. I "collect" silly signs. It's on I-94 in Racine, Wisconsin...

View attachment 860

-Ernie

Last edited by a moderator:
They have a lot of trouble with signs getting stollen. I have been to Bong, it was a WW2 military airport, converted to a Wildlife Refuge. Sandhill cranes nest there. I also saw a Whooping crane there during the Spring migration season 2007. It is short flight for cranes from the Horicon Marsh and then a short jump from the International Crane Foundation in Baraboo where they are working to re-introduce the Whooping Crane. So it is plausible I did see one of the releases of Whoopers from the Crane Foundation. They are really impressively big white birds. It is mostly grassland and wetland, the few trees there are not that old. A 5000+ acre Prairie Wetland restoration project.

Of course there is always a pack of kids there, getting Bonged At Bong, in the picknick grove or in the campground. They keep the rangers busy.

That is funny Ernie!!! Here one for the road.

Ramon:)

Attachments

• which-way-can-i-go.jpg
    which-way-can-i-go.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 22
I am sure the Amish Region of PA looses quite a few signs too. You have the towns of Intercourse and Bird-in-hand...I figure if you can't get the first, the second will do :rollhappy:

I need to see if I can download that stop sign picture...too funny

Latest posts

Back