Fumi's Delight

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bolero

armeniacum x micranthum. I bought this plant 4 years ago as a very small seedling, it finally bloomed for the first time this year. It's very hardy and has grown outside all year round in temps that vary from 34F (1C) to 110F (43C). It's been fairly easy to grow although very slow.........the last few months from when I first saw the sheath until now have dragged out but we made it. It's been cold, it's been hot and it's been rained on.

What do you think???

DSCF3933small.jpg

DSCF3928small.jpg

DSCF3924small.jpg

DSCF3919small.jpg

4 years is a long time to wait, but it looks like the wait was worth it. It's very nice. I'm still waiting for mine.

It looks happy, as I'm sure you are!
Looks like a pretty good first time bloom!

I like the shade of yellow :) , in some clones I've seen pics of the colors seem 'muddy'.

Thanks everyone! I'm extremely happy.

There is a new growth that you can see but on the other side there is a 3rd growth as well, the growth you can't see is very large and well developed so far. The plant is growing well.

It has two new growths, the one that you see and there is one more developed growth on the other side of the plant.

I must be growing this thing right afterall.

WOO HOO!
I have one as well, but it has not bloomed. I also have about 6 smaller seedlings. I've always thought this cross would be nice.
Yours is REALLY nice!

Craig

Latest posts

Back