Free seminar on slipper orchids June 19 & 20

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It was a fun seminar to hear those experts speak.

Just looking at Hadley's flower pics made me salivate lol.

And those white phrags of Bill were ephereal.

Wayne was funny when he said he built a fence against pests and humans lol.

I hope some got to listen to my talk on venustum too.

Oh, Leslie, damn it, but I missed the whole arrangement, as I first fell over this thread today! Was your presentation (and of course also those of the other speakers' - but as I kind of feel that I somehow know you, your talk is of the greatest interest!) somehow archived and maybe to be seen at a later point in time for "latecomers' (such as yours truly)?

Last edited:
Oh, Leslie, damn it, but I missed the whole arrangement, as I first fell over this thread today! Was your presentation (and of course also those of the other speakers' - but as I kind of feel that I somehow know you, your talk is of the greatest interest!) somehow archived and maybe to be seen at a later point in time for "latecomers' (such as yours truly)?
I think it was recorded to be shared among the judging Center for 2 weeks. I’ll find out if available to unregistered latecomers.

It was a fun seminar to hear those experts speak.

Just looking at Hadley's flower pics made me salivate lol.

And those white phrags of Bill were ephereal.

Wayne was funny when he said he built a fence against pests and humans lol.

Darn, Leslie I watched Saturday’s speakers but missed Sunday. If I’d known you were speaking I’d have made sure to watch!! Sorry I missed it. I was excited during Hadley’s talk because some of what he said were his best seedlings are ones I got last spring on my trip down there. Waiting patiently for them to grow and bloom.

Darn, Leslie I watched Saturday’s speakers but missed Sunday. If I’d known you were speaking I’d have made sure to watch!! Sorry I missed it. I was excited during Hadley’s talk because some of what he said were his best seedlings are ones I got last spring on my trip down there. Waiting patiently for them to grow and bloom.
I am sure you will hear my talk again in the future when I do the speaker circuit.

I am excited to see your babies from Hadley come to bloom. Can you imagine?!

Back