Free Sample Offer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better than average results

OK, after 3 applications roughly 10 days apart I can say that I see a noticeable improvement in my problem plants where fungal/bacterial problems are concerned. Spotting on leaves on my seedling Paphs and Phrags is almost completely gone and I am not sure if it is my imagination but it seems like that my entire collection looks to be 'healthier'. For those who are curious about my growing conditions during the last 3 weeks of testing they were as follows; Humidity from 51% up to 98%, Temps were from 51 degrees up to 80 degrees, Sun was intermittent, mostly or partly cloudy for the duration, and rained at least daily, or every night. Good news, I believe this is the ticket for me, doesn't hurt my dog or chickens, plants look good, and from additional info I saw on the web it actually aids in the uptake of nutrients. Bad news, I am out of the sample. Thanks Ray, I appreciate the sample and if I can afford the shipping I will be getting more...
Mahalo and Aloha, Fred

Back