Free PrimeAgra

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have some extra Primeagra I will give away free. Slightly used. Just pay the flat rate Priority mail shipping. Several boxes of the new PrimeAgra and several boxes of a mixture of old and new are available.

Anybody want it?

Lance, are you giving up on s/h? If you can wait 3 weeks, I'll take some off your hands, but I can't take it until then, because we're moving soon and I refuse to transport rocks if I don't have to.

Hi Lance,

I would like to try a small amount of old PA. We can't get it in Canada and I want to see what the fuss is about and how much better it is then Hydrotron. If you can spare enought for 2 or 3 pots I would really appreciate it. Please let me know if its possible.

Kyle

gonewild said:
:rollhappy:
Don't get too excited! I still like growing hydroponically in Leca. I just don't like the new style Prime Agra.

Mine made excellent ground cover. :)

ScottMcC said:
Lance, are you giving up on s/h? If you can wait 3 weeks, I'll take some off your hands, but I can't take it until then, because we're moving soon and I refuse to transport rocks if I don't have to.

You have a PM.

No I'm not giving up on growing in Leca. The new type PrimeAgra just does not work with what I'm doing.

Kyle said:
Hi Lance,

I would like to try a small amount of old PA. We can't get it in Canada and I want to see what the fuss is about and how much better it is then Hydrotron. If you can spare enought for 2 or 3 pots I would really appreciate it. Please let me know if its possible.

Kyle

You have a PM.

Latest posts

Back