Free Phrag. seedlings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am so sorry for where you and your husbands journey is going. Your kinds words to me in previous posts have always made me smile So would definitely be interested in any or all of your pkants

Angela, my heart and prayers are with you and your family, for peace and grace. I wish I was closer to help with all of this. I have no room, but trust others can relieve you of the burden of moving them on. God Bless.

Because Ray has been so kind to me over the years of our association, he has made the
offer to take all the orchid seedlings and distribute them for me. His offer is a blessing for me.
I'll send them to him when the weather obliges. It ain't now. He'll let you know when
he has them for distribution. I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone. I'm so grateful to
you all.

Because Ray has been so kind to me over the years of our association, he has made the
offer to take all the orchid seedlings and distribute them for me. His offer is a blessing for me.
I'll send them to him when the weather obliges. It ain't now. He'll let you know when
he has them for distribution. I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone. I'm so grateful to
you all.
I am so very sorry for your troubles.

Thank you Eric and Brucher. Yes, it does Eric. I get a giggle every time you gig me, but
I'm still not going to buy a camera. My Jason Fischer 3N's perfection would choke you to
death. We wouldn't want that now would we.

Latest posts

Back