• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"Free as last, Free at last"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hien

Reaction score
In quoting Dr King's words of wisdom,
(sorry, he actually said: FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, darn typo)
This is it, we are going to break free and find ourselves a good home.
WE (a dozen of adventurous Acker’s phrags) will attempt to escape this condition at Hien’s House.
The guy claims that he’s using hydroponic method (In reality, he put us in quasi hydroponic pots. But never give us any fertilizer. He does not even water us.
We actually shrinking as time progresses, some of us become so tiny from losing the leaves. Now he is getting even more paphs from the Greater New York Orchid show.
So the first one who answer this plead with a post will get one of each cross (with your care, we will bounce back) we are going to you under our free will ( Read FREE)

Candace said:
How about me? I'd give them a good home:)
yes we, are so thrilled that you are adopting us.
Tonight, as soon as Hien gets home from work, we will tell him to clean us up a little bit, give us some farewell distilled water to prepare us for the journey.
You go ahead pm Hien with the address that we will be going to. If early enough we may going out this Saturday.:)
Thanks Candace

Hien is too funny. P.M. sent and I will, of course, pay for shipping. Thanks bunches Hien, I'll do my best to settle them into CA life.:clap:

Fren
I know you are teasing me about sending slipper orchids across the border without paper work.

Tom & Eric (Ohio), Eric(NY)
I do wish that I could send more out, but I did look at all the compots, and they look awful (they have not been water for couple months)
Ty, Candace & Rose got the first choices.
There are still some left, however, I am too embarrassed of their tiny sizes & deteriorated conditions to ask anybody to take them.
What is the minimum leaf span you guys will considers?
(I am trying to guess which one of you will be the least embarrasing for me to send the plants to)

Hein, just speaking for myself here...but you are giving them away. It's understood they need TLC. Don't be embarrassed about GIVING them to anyone. I don't think leaf size should matter to anyone since you are not asking for money. Heck, you won't even take my money for shipping! Which I still am going to try to change your mind about.... I think many people would gladly take ANY or ALL of the ones you want to send.

Candace said:
Hein, just speaking for myself here...but you are giving them away. It's understood they need TLC. Don't be embarrassed about GIVING them to anyone. I don't think leaf size should matter to anyone since you are not asking for money. Heck, you won't even take my money for shipping! Which I still am going to try to change your mind about.... I think many people would gladly take ANY or ALL of the ones you want to send.
Candace, don't send the postage, it really is ok.
I truly am afraid that you would get very dissapointed , once you see the seedlings.
Anyway, the box is on its way to you as we speak.
If it turns out not too shocking, I will try to get what left in better shape before send out to other peoples.

TADD said:
I will take anything to provide TLC... If there are any beauties left...
If you don't really mind, then give them a little bit of time, I will slowly try to get them ready before send out any.

No more escapees at this moment.
All have found very good TLC homes
Thanks

Latest posts

Back