Fredclarkeara Desert Davison (Mo. Painted Desert x Ctsm. Melana Davison)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice!!
Even with Melana Davidson on one side, the plant needed to get quite big to bloom. I think this was made in hope to bring down the plant size, right? My 'mini' FDK hybrids are all getting bigger than I'd like.

Thank you! I noticed a fruity fragrance in the tent this morning, but not strong.
Well grown. I also love the fragrance of these.. sometimes too sweet.
The other is Mormodia Jumbo World, I'll post its photo when both spikes open. Judging will be in person, however they request that exhibitors send them photos in advance so that they can minimize the time needed in person, and also to give you a heads up if they think the plant would even be worth judging.
What is the other catasetum(?)? And is judging in person or virtual?
You are right, the description from SVO mentioned this being bred to be a mini-Fdk. Nope! It's freaking huge.
Very nice!!
Even with Melana Davidson on one side, the plant needed to get quite big to bloom. I think this was made in hope to bring down the plant size, right? My 'mini' FDK hybrids are all getting bigger than I'd like.

Latest posts

Back