Forum Update Complete!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Yay, I can start breathing now. I seriously thought it would all just disappear.
Please post here anything you see wrong.
Thanks everyone!
-blake

sorry guys, if it makes you feel better, it was 4 HOURS of me at my laptop more nervous than I have ever been.

well, none of us had ever done this and I am a very paranoid person, so I did 2 different backups stored in 2 separate locations....

Sorry to hear you spent your Fri. night with your computer. I think we need to get you a nifty girlfriend. Hey, one question. What happens when I get a yellow or red infraction card? Do I get a spankin'?

Oh, and I've got a red dot by my name, now. Does that mean I'm red hot or EVIL...I'm hoping for red hot.

Hey, you're supposed to be in bed. Aw, I think the red dot is supposed to highlight your personal comments so you can see them right away and not mean "I'm smokin' hot." That's alright. I'll still read it as a giant you're sexy sign.

Go to bed, Blake. You did good.

Everything looks great....good job.

The only thing I noticed is the picture of besseae is missing from the left of the forum sections? The one that was red or yellow depending on if there were any new posts you have not read since your last visit.

Hey, you're supposed to be in bed. Aw, I think the red dot is supposed to highlight your personal comments so you can see them right away and not mean "I'm smokin' hot." That's alright. I'll still read it as a giant you're sexy sign.

Go to bed, Blake. You did good.

Candace, the red dot means you are online but invisible to other users. I can see it cause I'm an admin. Blakes invisible too. Don't know if you chose to be invisible or somehow it defaulted on you but if you want a green dot again, just go into your user CP and change yourself to not invisible.

I think we lost our green and red buttons. I'm not sure how to change that but maybe we can work on it. I must say, I never really liked them. I wanted actual slipper icon buttons...

Blake, thank you. Sorry I wasn't around more last night.

There are a few things I had to drop because we were so far behind on software updates that i just had to back up the databases and delete the whole forum and install the latest version. We'll get alot of the missing or qwirky things fixed in time though. At least the databases loaded back just fine.

BTW, this is funny, there was like 20 something newer versions than ours and each one had to be installed separately before the latest one could be installed. What a pain in the a$$!

There are a few things I had to drop because we were so far behind on software updates that i just had to back up the databases and delete the whole forum and install the latest version. We'll get alot of the missing or qwirky things fixed in time though. At least the databases loaded back just fine.

I reinstalled (and also made prettier :) ) the donation button this morning.

A few other things look different (like the color? was it always this blue?) but I can't seem to put my finger on exactly why and what's missing.

Latest posts

Back