Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Hm, I searched for "prissy" yesterday after your message and had no issues. I'm out of town for a couple days now but will try your search when I can. Step-daughter having her baby today. :)

ronan

Reaction score
i found how to solve my problem: i just need to clear the cache. But there must be an option related to this problem, something to check...

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
I don't know if this is related, but I've been off Slippertalk for several days. Now, both my laptop and my desktop won't refresh the page (Safari) to show that I've read any of the threads.

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
I don't know if this is related, but I've been off Slippertalk for several days. Now, both my laptop and my desktop won't refresh the page (Safari) to show that I've read any of the threads.
That could be related to the change I made the other day. I just changed it back to the original setting (since it didn't fix the original issue.) Let me know if that resolves it.

cnycharles

Peloric keiki
Reaction score

That happens w/me safari/phone. Press 'unread' button, see list, follow link, press 'back' or 'reload' and you see same list just the followed links mark 'read'. Pressing back or reload shows the same thing. But it's safari on phone so I don't worry about it. Think laptop always works but mine is old and hasn't had any software updates in long time
So get a Mac PowerPC G4 laptop if you can find one ;)

Elmer Nj

gonewild

Grower
Reaction score
Today the edit function is not working for me. The process wont post the edit change, it just sits spinning forever. Maybe has nothing to do with the other problem but just in case I thought to mention it.

silence882

Lurker
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

Here's the error I've been getting when first clicking on the New Posts option along the top ribbon:

If I clear the cache and refresh the page it works just fine, so this is more of an inconvenience than anything else. It's happening for me in both Firefox and Chrome on my laptop.

--Stephen

Latest posts