Forum change

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

Hey everybody,

We have had a small problem with a spammer joining the forum under multiple usernames. I have turned on some new forum settings, so that new members must now be verified by Heather or me. This will hopefully allow us to verify if someone signing up is a real member, or a worthless spammer.

In changing these settings, some of you may experience a login problem. If you have multiple accounts running on the same computer or internet connection, and you experience login problems, contact us at [email protected] and we will modify your settings so you can open multiple accounts from the same connection.

Sorry to have to do this, but until this idiot realizes we aren't going to let him post here, this is the way it has to be.

John

Yeah Zach!!! How dare you even suggest it!?!?!

I don't need a home equity loan.

Damn, there goes my evil plan of spreading spam to the entire orchiding world :evil: bwaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
... well, it was a really good evil laugh, just couldnt type it very well

Paph. Home Equity Loan = (Hanes Home x Borrowed Time)

Paph. Penile Enlargement = (venustum x micranthum)

(actually I would suppose it would be more like Paph. Elephantitis. But seriously, nobody has crossed these two species? Someone needs to do this and name it something lewd.)

Hey Eric,

Heather is the only lady who has posted in this thread. Sue is a man. Don't worry, I thought the same thing for months before I found out. :)

And spam is awesome with eggs and toast. Haters just don't know. Heather professes a hatred of spam, but she has never tasted it. Someone needs to send her a giftbasket introducing her to all the great food she is missing out on. Spam, gift certificates to Taco Bell, and perhaps a self-help book to help break her chipotle addiction. :)

PHRAG said:
Don't worry, I thought the same thing for months before I found out. :)

I figured it out pretty quickly, myself.

Eric said:
Anyway I used to eat spam and it was OK if you grilled it.

I pretty much only like spam in onigiri. But I have had good grilled and barbequed spam sandwiches.

PHRAG said:
And spam is awesome with eggs and toast. Haters just don't know. Heather professes a hatred of spam, but she has never tasted it. Someone needs to send her a giftbasket introducing her to all the great food she is missing out on. Spam, gift certificates to Taco Bell, and perhaps a self-help book to help break her chipotle addiction. :)

Ssshhhhh....You are giving all my secrets away! Now everyone knows of my other horrible obsession! :sob:

Latest posts

Back