• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR TRADE: 3 growths BS Kovachii from OZ!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StreetVariety

Reaction score
I obtained this Kovachii from OZ. I'm mainly looking for nice complex, alba micranthum, roth, and disa. Feel free to offer me something different! Continental US only.

EnPQOCV.jpg

I will offer a couple dozens of pink lady slippers from my woods....for the hard bargain, I will also include the alba form.:poke:

Let's put all the jokings aside... it should cost(worth) $300-$500 for that plant if it is a real thing(I am not saying it might be mislabeled...but StreetVariety has no flower photo of this particular plant, and being from OZ, that doesn't mean a whole lot to me....)
What I don't get is that he(or anyone) wants to trade kovachii for Disa...,you will have to offer a truck load of Disas to be a fair trade.........and I must say this is one of the biggest items that members have posted on this forum (for trade). Good luck to both parties!:)

Last edited:
What I don't get is that he(or anyone) wants to trade kovachii for Disa...,you will have to offer a truck load of Disas to be a fair trade.........and I must say this is one of the biggest items that members have posted on this forum
Actually not even close. :eek:

I will offer a couple dozens of pink lady slippers from my woods....for the hard bargain, I will also include the alba form.:poke:

Let's put all the jokings aside... it should cost(worth) $300-$500 for that plant if it is a real thing(I am not saying it might be mislabeled...but StreetVariety has no flower photo of this particular plant, and being from OZ, that doesn't mean a whole lot to me....)
What I don't get is that he(or anyone) wants to trade kovachii for Disa...,you will have to offer a truck load of Disas to be a fair trade.........and I must say this is one of the biggest items that members have posted on this forum (for trade). Good luck to both parties!:)

I was thinking about Tom's Post, actually Disa's in NYC area for sale are quite rare. I know Longwood Gardens had some but getting them was not easy. I have kept a post where a member offered me a division of something for $1,500 so $500 is not that much. (As if I could spend that much, LOL!)

Latest posts

Back