• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Phrag. besseae flavum compot & a couple Phrag. Rosy Charms

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

In an effort to clear some space from my tiny growing area I have a few things for sale. Bare root shipping is included in the prices. Please send me a PM if you're interested in any.

The first is a Phrag. besseae var. flavum compot with 11 seedings for $55. I only have space to keep 9 seedlings so the rest are for sale. These guys are 8 months out of a flask from Chuck Acker and are the cross: ''Chuck's Choice' AM/AOS x 'Germany #2'. I repotted them yesterday but the roots are still kind of crowded in the 5.5" pot so I would recommend a larger pot.

I also have 3 pots of Phrag. Rosy Charm 3N for sale. These guys are 26 months out of a flask from Chuck Acker and are the cross: Memoria Dick Clements 'Rocket Flash' 4N x schlimii 'Isolde'. They are $20 per pot:
Group 1: 2 plants from a 4" pot:

Group 2: 3 plants from a 3.5" pot:

Group 3: 3 plants from a 4" pot:

--Stephen

cnycharles

Peloric keiki
Reaction score
Guess I should have been watching the forum rather than trying to play cards with dummies on the Internet :) :(

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
As soon as you think nothing is happening on the forum for the day and you log off. Bam! :poke: Cheap plants with good progeny for sale!!

I missed a few of Eds on the train ride home.

bullsie

Reaction score
Just received my plants and they are gorgeous! Great growing. I love getting big healthy Phrags. Thanks so very much!!!!

Latest posts