• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Phalaenopsis bellina compots - assorted others

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirius

Plant Nerd
Reaction score
I have successfully hardened off my first flask of Phalaenopsis bellina. Unfortunately, I can't keep all the seedlings. So I am a selling a couple of compots. Each will have at least six seedlings of the following cross...

bellina_GW103xGreenOK149.jpg

Phalaenopsis bellina 'GW103' x Phalaenopsis bellina 'GreenOK149'

And here is a representative shot of what you will be buying.

babybellina2.jpg

Aside from the pot on top-center (which I am keeping), all the seedlings are pretty much the same size. They are very healthy, and many are putting on new leaves. They will be shipped in the pots shown.

Price is $35, shipping included. U.S. buyers only please.

I also have a few select Phal. hybrids for sale if you would like to add an extra plant or two in with the compot. That list is available if you contact me.

nice seedlings. how about a trade? I just got some flasks of some super phal tetraspis/speciosa that are almost completely red/purple (at least both of the parents are), and some phal corningiana; I could do an even trade three of each for a compot? the corningianas are standard color which means not all red (all red forms bore me)

Charles,

I am leaving for work in twenty minutes, and I work the weekend, so let me get back to you early next week. I hope Irene leaves you alone.

me too! though I'm sure we'll get some wind and rain but upstate ny often gets leftover hurricane effects due to prevailing winds. forgot to mention that I also have a flask of the yellow form of phal stuartiana, and could toss in a few phal lowii seedlings (a true hodgepodge compot)

well, we got lots of steady rain and some steady wind with minor gusts but down in the mohawk valley not as much damage to trees or things like that. in the last two weeks we had had an incredible fortune that at least four major storms actually split and went around the general utica area, so we had less ground water or water standing around so that trees weren't just waterlogged just waiting to be tipped over. I went up into the adirondacks north and east yesterday and there were tons of trees tipped over and some still sitting on powerlines, especially more east of here and higher elevation. our power was out for maybe half a day but really only because a transformer on our street blew out after most of the wind and rain had abated (maybe water seeped into transformer); no branches or anything like that touching line. the eastbound part of the state thruway was still closed this afternoon from syracuse to albany because of former flooding, and I think from what a co-worker told me, that since some bridges east of here were exposed to very high rains they want to check them for structural integrity very carefully before opening up again. I was told that a few years ago there had been a very bad storm and a bridge collapsed and people died because of driving off the end into the water. power was still out last night along route ten and probably more areas east that were still out. since we are very near the big marcy lines that come down from canada there aren't so many smaller lines that would need to be fixed if there were lots of fallen trees. .. but we didn't have that many fallen trees as east and northeast of here, our thunderstorms have been more dangerous this year

There are still two bellina compots available. I also have the following for sale...

Phal. Ilan 'Green Pixie' $15
Phal. Manniphil (mannii x philippinense) $15
Dtps. Hatuyuki "Nagoriyuki" $20

Latest posts

Back