• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: kovachii species seedlings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirius

Plant Nerd
Reaction score
I just bought a group of Phrag. kovachii species seedlings, and I am willing to offer some for $30 each or 3 for $85, shipping included in the U.S.

If you can't afford $100 seedlings, this would be your chance to get some to try. I will be equitable in my selection, so you won't get the runts of the compot. Payment by check or money order only.

I also have seedlings of Sobennikoffia robusta, Cattleya walkeriana ('Estrella da Colina' cross), Oncidium maculatum, Paph. venustum album, Paph. gratrixianum and Angraecum sesquipedale from previous flask purchases for sale for $5 each. These have all been out of flask for more than a year.

P.M. me if interested.

Still plenty of everything left, except venustum album. Let me know if you want in.

To all who have already paid for seedlings...

I didn't ship this Monday, as I had planned. We got hit with crazy weather this week with temps over a hundred degrees. I just didn't want the plants to sit on a hot loading dock or something waiting to be loaded on a truck. So I am planning on shipping next Monday after we get some rain this weekend. Hoping things cool off, but today was 102 degrees in the shade.

Some of you didn't include your forum member name on your payment, so I don't know who you are on the forum. If you have individual concerns about shipping, just PM me.

John

Can't speak for the others, but I am in absolutely no rush. If need be, you can mail after summer. Thanks for the update!

Seedlings should be going out this week, unless you have contacted me about delaying shipment. Temperatures have finally reached lower 90's. Thanks again everyone.

Just a quick note to say that I received my seedlings safely today. I really appreciate the bonus Paph. barbigerum seedling. Thanks!

Paph%2520seedlings.jpg

Got mine today too.....came in great shape, now I hope I can keep them that way! Thanks John!

Hello. Did you sell all of your Kovachii seedlings? If not, I am interested. Dawn

Latest posts

Back