• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: compots and a callosum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

No one told me that small plants turn into big plants, so I've run out of room (again). As such, I've got to sell some of my seedlings and a plant or two. Bare-root shipping will be added at cost through USPS (or UPS/Fedex if you prefer). Unfortunately it's still hot here near DC so I won't be able to ship until it breaks. Hopefully a week from Tuesday. All the pics below show plants in 3.5" pots.

Please send me a PM or e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested in any.

$80 - 12 seedlings in 2 compots of Phrag. Glen Decker. I got these in flask from OZ and the cross is 'Jason Fischer Cherry Bomb” X kovachii “Leonardo Andre” FCC/AOS. There are plants that range in LS from 6 to 11 CM.

$20 - 2 seedlings of Phrag. Evening Blaze. I got these in flask from Chuck Acker and the cross is Twilight ‘Rising Rocket’ AM/AOS [4N] x Waunakee Sunset ‘Cherry’. They have LSs of about 18 and 22 CM.

$35 - 7 seedling compot of Phrag. humboldtii (a.k.a. popowii). I just repotted all the seedlings from this cross and the roots look good. I got these in flask from Hengduan. They range in LS from to 8 to 12 CM.

$30 - 5 seedling compot of Phrag. Manzur la Aldea. I got these in flask from Chuck Acker and is besseae 'Cow Hollow II' FCC/AOS x manzurii 'Waunakee'. They range in LS from 12 to 17 CM.

$40 - 10 seedling in 2 compots of Paph. parishii. I got these in flask from Orchid Inn and is a sib cross of 'Dark Petals' x 'Jeanie' AM/AOS. They range in LS from 7 to 11 CM. Please keep in mind that Paph. parishii is a very slow grower so these are many years from blooming.

$30 - 7 seedling compot of Paph. barbigerum var. vejvarutianum. I got these in flask from Hengduan. They range in LS from 6 to 10 CM.

$15 - Paph. callosum 'Burma' x 'Jac'. This is a cross of a normal color form and a vinicolor. It has 2 bloomed growths, 1 BS growth, and 3 smaller growths.

--Stephen

Latest posts

Back