Fogg-it water wand

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulolo

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Years ago I used a Fogg-it water wand to water my orchids and found that I could target water my plants better by applying water right where I needed it because of the small nozzle in the end. Any one know where these are sold or are they still being made? I can find the thumb trigger but would like the whole wand or at least the small water nozzle. Can any one help? Thank you!
Screenshot_20211218-145912_Google.jpg

My water wand is a Spot Shot and can be found on a rose website, however, I've
forgotten the name of the website. Mine is well over twenty years old and still
doing quite well. I like to know where to find a really GOOD two gallon pump
sprayer. Information exchange perhaps?

@bulolo To the best of my knowledge, they are no longer manufactured, but it is possible to get the valve and nozzles separately. There are a variety of nozzle outputs available, ranging from a fine mist to a coarse spray.

@abax I picked one up a Lowes made by Husqvarna that is quite good.

I'm sure I have at least one fogging nozzle that I don't use, they seem to accumulate. there are different sizes. But I only find them when I'm not looking for one, no idea where they live in the barn... :)

I have good luck finding those things on Amazon. I use "dramm" brand, preferably brass. Search with that. For everyday use I have a wand with a dramm 'breaker' on the end, I think 80 holes? 60? the ones I like are narrow, just a bit wider than the wand. When I need a new one I always find the fogging ones first...

Latest posts

Back