Flower size for Paph. armeniacum? (with photos now)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If yours blooms on regular basis, I’d love some pollen on its next bloom because I have a very fat chunky round armeniacum.

If yours blooms on regular basis, I’d love some pollen on its next bloom because I have a very fat chunky round armeniacum.
It is a first-time bloomer as I mentioned earlier, so I don't know if it is a regular bloomer. The flower lasted three months, so it did last longer than those I bloomed in the past.
I don't do pollen for anyone anymore. The last time, I sent someone in CA pollens, it ended up costing me a bunch--someone hit my car on the post office parking lot, so that was it, no more that kind of good deed.

but, I can trade a division of mine for your clone if you want.

It is a first-time bloomer as I mentioned earlier, so I don't know if it is a regular bloomer. The flower lasted three months, so it did last longer than those I bloomed in the past.
I don't do pollen for anyone anymore. The last time, I sent someone in CA pollens, it ended up costing me a bunch--someone hit my car on the post office parking lot, so that was it, no more that kind of good deed.

but, I can trade a division of mine for your clone if you want.
I'm sorry to hear about the accident.
By the way, I don't think I understand one thing. If you are no longer sending things out like pollen, how could you send a division for a trade? I don't live in your area.

call me whatever...since I am not interested in little seedlings anymore, sending pollen to someone is pure for a good deed/free for the recipient, nothing in return for it...but for trading (for a division), that, at least I will get something I would like in return immediately.

Back