• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Flavum influenced Phrags

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
Does anyone have information on a source for compots of flavum phrags? I was thinking of trying something like a St Ouen with a flavum background.
I already have a compot from Orchid babies of Eric young (besseae flavum x longifolium gracile 'Birchwood' AM/AOS). Still a ways to go before they will be blooming sized.
I would also be interested in divisions or seedlings, from private collections, or from commercial sources, if they are not too expensive.
Thanks !

Eric

Another interesting cross in the works is P. longifolium v. album x P. besseae v. flavum which Tom Kalina has made. Hopefully he will be selling flasks soon.

Orchids Limited also has made St. Ouen with a P. besseae v. flavum and a number of them have bloomed out solid yellow. They have them on their website.

we have
Lutz Rolke"yellow" x caudatum
Patty Whack-using yellow
Robin Red Breast-using yellow
Only problem we are in Canada
good luck

It's you.

:D Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Woodstream has some flasks w/ besseae flavum parents. Woodstream, Al's in Va, Orchidbabies, Fox Valley and Orchids Ltd. are your best choices for seedlings and mature plants.

Latest posts

Back