flasks service ?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

baodai

Reaction score
Hello,
Beside Troy Myers and Barbara at Always-orchid, Is there any any other labs you know of. I need to send out about 25 pods/paph
Thanks
BD

D

Darin

Try Dawn and Ken Mettler at Rockbridge Labs . Great folks to deal with, reasonable prices and HONEST!!!!! Cant say enough good about them.

Darin

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Kelsey creek labs in washington state..i just picked up some flasks yesterday...they are retired scientists ..they know quite a bit about tissue culture and really nice people, they will send photo updates of the germination process

Justin

Reaction score
Try Dawn and Ken Mettler at Rockbridge Labs . Great folks to deal with, reasonable prices and HONEST!!!!! Cant say enough good about them.

Darin
Agree with this, I am about to get in touch with them in the next couple days to send them some pods myself.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
Hello,
Beside Troy Myers and Barbara at Always-orchid, Is there any any other labs you know of. I need to send out about 25 pods/paph
Thanks
BD
Baodai; why do you not want to deal with Troy Meyers or Barbara at Always Orchids? Have you had a bad experience? TIA

baodai

Reaction score
Baodai; why do you not want to deal with Troy Meyers or Barbara at Always Orchids? Have you had a bad experience? TIA
John,
I was asking because I want to have more option, I haven't use Always Orchids yet, I will sure contact Barbara. I have a lot of pods so I want to send them to diff lab.
Thank you all,
BD

B

berrywoodson

lab recommendation

Debbie Root,Terry's sister-in law, is very good in her lab services. Email me if interested?

P

pouchman

Kudos to Debbie Root!
I have been very satisfied with my work there.....
If they are taking on new folks.....