Flasks for Sale: Three New Crosses and One Remake

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got these from the flasker and they are ready to be planted out. Due to the weather change this time of year, I recommend they be shipped by the end of the month. For anyone attending the Slipper Orchid Symposium in Orlando on November 2nd, I can bring them with me and give them to you there. All flasks are limited, so reserve them soon.

Paph (Startler 'Glace' AM/AOS X delenatii 'Deerwood' AM/AOS) $95 Looking for large pinks. While thie delenatii has not been tested, it is suspected to be a tetraploid, which should make the offspring more fertile. The parents are shown below.

Paph Little Trouble (charlesworthii fma. sandowiae '#3' x barbigerum fma. aureum 'Deerwood Triple Play' AM/AOS) $75 A remake using the album forms of both parents. While the offspring most likely will be normal colored, the F2 generation should produce some album colored flowers. The parents are pictured below.

Paph (Little Trouble X charlesworthii) $65 Looking for a larger, flatter, and more colorful dorsal from the charlesworthii while maintaining the fast growing and free blooming traits from Paph Little Trouble. Parents below.

Are you planning on making any species flasks Ross? I would love to have that charlesworthii album and/or barbigerum var aureum.

I did a few crosses of each, but due to some flasking problems, didn't receive many plants. They are currently small seedlings that I will offer on a limited basis when the plants are larger and better established.

Latest posts

Back