• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Flasks for sale from Koopowitz breeding

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Harold overproduced two crosses and asked me to help sell a few. Flasks contain about 20 seedlings, and are $150 each.

1. Paph. lowii ('Albino Beauty' x 'Krull-Smith') x self; these are second generation, and should produce 50% improved albino lowii.

2. Paph. Baby Boo Boo 'Green Dorsal, Pink Pouch' x Doll's Kobold; the pollen parent is pictured below; these are teacup miniatures, some of which should have both pink dorsals and pink pouches.

PM or email at [email protected] for more details.

I heard Mr. Koopowitz give a speech recently at our OS, on and on and on about pink paphs! Carotenoids, anthocyanins... He seems to be hell bent on making a true, purely pink paph if it kills him! I hope this 2nd cross does the trick. He's a very nice guy, well deserving of a pink paph

I did not realize that he was still doing breeding!? How does one get ahold of his flask list?

He has no flask list; that's why he asked me to sell these.

I heard Mr. Koopowitz give a speech recently at our OS, on and on and on about pink paphs! Carotenoids, anthocyanins... He seems to be hell bent on making a true, purely pink paph if it kills him! I hope this 2nd cross does the trick. He's a very nice guy, well deserving of a pink paph

There already are pink paphs

We have plenty of pink in the orchid world! How about some purples and blues!?

Delenatii hybrids like this, Atlantinet, Rosario, etc are generally infertile. Harold is additionally interested in miniatures, which delenatii x complexes tend not to be. The direction of his hybrid is not one which has been done before; of course, whether you find it an interesting one is what makes orchid breeding fun - something for everyone.

Latest posts

Back