Flask progress

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an update on this original post after many years of waiting!! The sanderianum produced 2 flowers and the petal length was okay at 70cm!! I suppose 7 years is not bad, but also coming into bloom is the Paph Lebeau and the Paph Wossner Spiderman. I'll post these soon once they are a little more. s3.jpgs1.jpgs1.jpg

The Paph Michael Koopowitz (Michael Koopowitz (philippinense “Daya Twister” x sanderianum “Dr Lee”/In Charm)DSCF4923.JPG seedlings are now well established. The best of the three I have has thrown 3 spikes, and a fourth is coming now! Each growth seems to be producing 2 further growths, and they all seem to be developing at the same rate. 15 flower count which I am very happy with!

Gary
UK

Very well done... and I really appreciate the follow up & extended period of reporting. Its great to witness progress over many years. Thank you !

The Paph Michael Koopowitz (Michael Koopowitz (philippinense “Daya Twister” x sanderianum “Dr Lee”/In Charm)View attachment 35372 seedlings are now well established. The best of the three I have has thrown 3 spikes, and a fourth is coming now! Each growth seems to be producing 2 further growths, and they all seem to be developing at the same rate. 15 flower count which I am very happy with!

Gary
UK
Inspiring to see your progress. So the MK put out multiple spikes in its first flowering? That’s amazing.

Latest posts

Back