Flask of Wenshanense aureum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but Thanh and I have collaborated on things for many years.

His talents and interests are wide ranging, whereas mine are more narrow focused
Aha~ Good to know!
Were you involved with remake of Norito Hasegawa a few years back also? I bought one flask from him. A couple seedlings have bloomed more than once already and they are of top quality and lasted for three months in bloom!

Aha~ Good to know!
Were you involved with remake of Norito Hasegawa a few years back also? I bought one flask from him. A couple seedlings have bloomed more than once already and they are of top quality and lasted for three months in bloom!
I think those were my breeding also. I just re-made NH with a 12cm malipoense; NH is one of my favorites! My running joke for a decade or more was "I want to breed Norito Hasegawa to everything in my greenhouse". Haven't seen Norito in many years, except for FB. Hope he is doing well

An update:
Since this initial bloom in February 2021, there was a second bloom in February 2022, and again now.
Both seedlings together each time.
Still not seperated. Lazy bad me lol

Photo from this morning

View attachment 36739
What a journey of these babies … beautiful results. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back