Flask list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy he really needs to update his site.

I was waiting for this list, thanks for the heads up. Sam sent it out as fast as I requested it and of course I saw something that caught my eye. I ordered a flask of Paph. thaianum 'Perfect Snow Ball' x rothschildianum 'Giant Wings' GM/WOC. I will have to grow some to blooming size as I cannot wait to see what they look like.

I was waiting for this list, thanks for the heads up. Sam sent it out as fast as I requested it and of course I saw something that caught my eye. I ordered a flask of Paph. thaianum 'Perfect Snow Ball' x rothschildianum 'Giant Wings' GM/WOC. I will have to grow some to blooming size as I cannot wait to see what they look like.

Probably Woluwense?

Maybe but I also am qurious about size as the parents are very different in size.

Sam Tsui is one of the presenters at the International Slipper Orchid Symposium in November.

That was in his last listing as well and I was thinking the same!
Just that I never got it. lol

I don't know how thaianum behave when crossed with others but I would assume that it's basically like other brachy. Whitening effect with or without spots.

I have one thaianum x parvi hybrid in bud, so I will find out soon.

Back to the topic, I hope he updates the list soon. Or I need to check back again

That was in his last listing as well and I was thinking the same!
Just that I never got it. lol

I don't know how thaianum behave when crossed with others but I would assume that it's basically like other brachy. Whitening effect with or without spots.

I have one thaianum x parvi hybrid in bud, so I will find out soon.

Back to the topic, I hope he updates the list soon. Or I need to check back again

I have the lists, pm me your email and I will forward it to you.

Susan

Which ones ed?

2nd dimension x pyto

Giant wings x 2nd dimension

I have all the rest on his list

I have just decided I am going to buy whatever roth flasks he puts out

if I have to sell them, at least I can make my money back and a little more ..and as seedlings, they grow really well under my setup

What is your setup for seedlings and compots?

What is your setup for seedlings and compots?

no added humidity and let them dry out a little...I water every two days..but the mix is mostly made of material that wont break down too easily(mostly perlite and hydroponic grow cubes with a little bark..moss eventually grows on the top). roth seedlings soak up water fairly fast. I grow them about five to seven feet from a 1000 watt halide (no reflector). I have found that the most important thing is just let them for as long as possible...like any paph I guess.

Hopefully someday you can see them bloom. I am still waiting on Gigantic x Perfection, Sam's Best x Canadian Club flasks etc etc...still a few more years on those for me.

Latest posts

Back