• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

First Rays Plant Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you may know, First Rays is an outgrowth of a hobby begun in the early '70's, and that my sales of plants are based upon my desire for new stuff for my own collection, so buying wholesale quantities, reselling the rest.

I got a real urge for plants recently, so now have a whole bunch that need to part with:

Ascofinetia Moonlight Firefly (a re-release)
Bulbophyllum echinolabium
Ceratostylis retisquama ( a.k.a. rubra)
Encyclia plicata
Phalaenopsis bastianii
Spathoglottis unguiculata 'Grapette'
Miscellaneous tolumnia hybrids & paphs.

So to facilitate them moving quickly, I am offering a discount: If you use the coupon code "PLANTSALE" (entered within the shopping cart), you'll get 35% knocked off of the listed prices - already low for what you get.

Go see 'em.

Just a note to advise that some "onesy-twosey" plants have been listed, and the 35%-off "PLANTSALE" coupon code is still in effect.

Ray, just received and unpacked my order. The plants look amazing! Thanks a million!

Last Notification

Our 35%-Off "PLANTSALE" coupon code expires at midnight tomorrow - Thursday, 10/31 - Halloween.

All orders will go out on Monday 11/4, and we will be closed the rest of the week.

Go to The Store

Latest posts

Back