Fdk. After Dark 'Baker's Cheetah'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Is it fragrant?

Eric ----- it produces a scent ------- and it genuinely has a smell that is very very similar to (or even the same as) ------- asia-type preserved plums hehehe

Weak to medium anise smell is another nice description. Not off-putting. Not unpleasant. :D

It's not the regular perfume sort of smell from say catt orchids.

Attachments

• 4891873016689__03137.1567454087.JPG
    4891873016689__03137.1567454087.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 3
My After Dark 'SVO Black Pearl' is almost in flower as well.

Looking forward to seeing the 'SVO Black Pearl' flowers from your orchid!! That's how I got into Fdk. growing, after being swept off my hands and feet after seeing the famous 'black'-coloured flower (online) ...... it is a miracle creation for sure. I grow some SVO Black Pearl - but haven't seen their flowers with own eyes yet! Maybe this season ----- fingers crossed. Will be fantastic to see the upcoming blooms from your plant! :D

Eric ----- it produces a scent ------- and it genuinely has a smell that is very very similar to (or even the same as) ------- asia-type preserved plums hehehe

Weak to medium anise smell is another nice description. Not off-putting. Not unpleasant. :D

It's not the regular perfume sort of smell from say catt orchids.
This is the cultural diversity I like in America!!

Latest posts

Back