Favorite Coffee

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love coffee with a teaspoon of sweetened, condensed millk.

If I have to do tea, I prefer chai. And chai cannot be that powdered crap. Real chai is boiled with ginger and spices.

couscous74 said:
I love coffee with a teaspoon of sweetened, condensed millk.

OOps I meant condensed, not evaporated milk.

BTW Marcus.. The equestris is starting to bud, so I can get the pollen you saved. Also that kieki I mounted for you is blooming and I need to send it to you, so PM me an address.

SlipperFan said:
You've not missed anything, in my opinion. I really tried to like it -- everyone else did. Drank it every way I could think of for nearly a year, but then I said to myself that it was stupid to try to like something you just don't. I don't even like coffee flavored ice cream!

If it tasted like it smells, that would be a different story...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is EXACTLY the way I feel; I had decided I was the only one in the world. Sure love tea though.

Rick said:
I also liked the iced coffee you could get at the Vietnamese resteraunts that use evaporated milk with there expresso type grinds.

Oh that sounds good. :drool:

I'm not fussy (or cultured :rolleyes: ) at all....instant decaffienated coffee is what i drink. One cup to start my day is all I need. Two years ago i had to give up caffiene because it caused me to have anxiety attacks and heart palpitations. :( I also LOVE Chai tea. Yum!

oooh.... old thread, but having been recently delurked, and also just having managed to get my hands on a pound of my favorite "easily" available coffee, I have to post. (Plus, I'm supposed to be working right now.... always need a reason to procrastinate).

My fave is the Guatemala roasted by Peets. It's one of their lightest roasts but they roast it waaaaaay darker than anyone else, and it's out of this world. A day started with P's Guat is already a good day.

We have a really good coffee shop near work that roasts their own, and I must say, among the independent roasters I've been to, they rock. But their guatemala is a light roast :-(

I'm also a big espresso and tea drinker. Mostly off "english" teas now, prefering the the whole leaf blacks from Asia... but most of the time, it's a rolled roasted oolong or puerh.....

Back