Fascination of Orchids Show (Orange County, Ca)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenpaph

I am currently in Escondido, Ca visiting in laws. I will be attending the Fascination of Orchids International Show in Orange County, Ca. If anyone is attending please pm me.

I will also be visiting Fred Clarke of Sunset Valley Orchids. If anyone wants me to look into anything, also please pm me.

Hi Peter...I will be at the show next Friday morning...and probably Sat..and probably Sunday..then to my Paphs Anonymous meeting on Monday..heh heh..maybe we will cross paths....

Hey Peter,
When will you be at Fred's? I'll be there tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be at the Show on Thurs (set up) and Friday (judging).
Maybe i'll see you there!
Peter.

Hey Peter,
When will you be at Fred's? I'll be there tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be at the Show on Thurs (set up) and Friday (judging).
Maybe i'll see you there!
Peter.

Peter,

I just got back tonite from Sunset Valley Orchids. I will be at the show Friday morning. I think that you, Julia, Potteryman and myself should meet at Sunset Valley Orchid's booth at 1pm and introduce ourselves.

Sounds good. Judging should be over by then. I'll probably be in the sales area anyways!
Peter.

Latest posts

Back