Fall Sale!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To celebrate the arrival of Fall, we've just reduced all of our Parvisepalum Paph.Hybrids by $10 per plant. Seldom will you find such things as Paph. Franz Glanz and Paph. Liberty Taiwan at these prices. While quantities last.PLT-4.jpg

Phrag. andreettae is on sale for $36 + s/h. (Regular price is $45 + s/h). Plus I just added Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball seedlings w 10 inch leaf spans that should bloom in 12-18 months. Saving the Phrags. 'till November unless there's something you're particularly interested in, in which case you could shoot me a PM.

Phase One of the Fall Sale (Paphs.) will end this Sunday, Nov.3, 2019. Phase Two of the Fall Sale (Phrags.) will start on Monday, Nov.4, 2019 and run through Sat., Nov. 9, 2019. Thanks for the great response so far to the Paph. portion of the sale!

Tom, I ordered one division last week via your
website. I wondered why I hadn't heard from
you. The order appeared to go through. I had
the name of the division written down, but I seem
to have misplaced the note-to-self. I do remember
that the div. was $45.00.

20191110_074835.jpg 20191110_074835.jpg Beautiful Phrag, are you planning to ever export to Canada. It would be nice.I have a phrag Geralda in bloom right now

View attachment 16936 View attachment 16936 Beautiful Phrag, are you planning to ever export to Canada. It would be nice.I have a phrag Geralda in bloom right now
Hi Reiner, Unfortunately, we do not have the necessary permits to ship our plants to Canada. When we did have the permits, we ended up spending so much time on the paperwork we decided it just wasn't worth it.

Tom, I ordered one division last week via your
website. I wondered why I hadn't heard from
you. The order appeared to go through. I had
the name of the division written down, but I seem
to have misplaced the note-to-self. I do remember
that the div. was $45.00.

Hi Angela, I just looked through all the orders,and we didn't receive an order from you last week. Was it the Phrag. richteri 'Red Marsh' division?

Thanks, Angela - I have all the info. assuming the method of payment is the same as last time and you haven't moved . I'll email your invoice today and plan to ship the Phrag. richteri 'Red Marsh' division next Monday, Nov. 18 via Fedex Ground. Assuming you'd like it packed bare-root ?

Back