Fall Sale for Slippertalk Members: 5 Plants for $95 plus Free Shipping

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starting today and running through October, for all Slippertalk members, all plants on our website plus some new additions listed here will sell 5 plants for $95 plus free shipping. The plants will be large, healthy seedlings with many blooming or near blooming sized, ready to be potted up into larger pots. As usual, I will send you a picture of the plants selected for you to approve before shipping.

New additions:
Paph Tyke (barbigerum 'G' x henryanum) Reg. Price: $25
Here's a picture of one of the first to bloom.

Paph (niveum x Via Vulcan Verde 'Petticoat' S/CSA) Reg. Price: $25
A first bloom seedling

Here's a few more
Paph Little Trouble ('#1' x '#3') $25 An F2 sib cross. Was curious to see what recessive genes might express themselves. Limited
Pictures of "Mom" and "Dad"

Paph Dooesedoowe (concolor x Hellas 'Westonbirt') $25

Paph spicerianum ('Best' x 'Close Second') $30 A cross of two Orchid Zone plants, I purchased a flask from another Slippertalk member. Limited

Paph (fowliei x Krull's Donna Brown) Using the fowliei to produce "mini" Maudiae types. $20

Pictures of parents
fowliei

Krull's Donna Brown

Remember: Mix and Match any 5 of these plants or any plants from our website: www.deerwoodorchids.com and pay only $95, shipping included!

Well, I don't really have the space on my shelves or room in my budget. I've passed up deal after deal as of late. But I LOVE minis so this deal was absolutely irresistible.

I want to give Paphreek a million kudos! I can honestly say that everything about my purchase was impressive, Paphreek far exceeded my expectations.

I got to see the plants before they were shipped. They were shipped promptly and arrived quickly. Paphreek was awesome with communication. Best of all, the plants exceeded my expectations! They were so very healthy, some were mult-growth, all were blooming size, they had flawless foliage, and excellent roots. I could rave all night, but I'll stop here.

So, if you're on the fence, I say go for it. I feel like this was such an incredible deal that it's almost a steal. Deerwood is now officially on my list of favorite vendors! It's been awhile since I was so stoked about an orchid purchase, so I extend my thanks to you Paphreek! (insert many more exclamation marks here).

Thanks for the kind words! :) I always do my best to treat people the way I'd like to treated.

The 5 for $95 deal continues until October 27, with the last shipping date, Monday October 28, weather permitting.

Latest posts

Back