Exul

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly I can't give so much warm nights apart for a few months in
summer(winter nights around 15\17 summer around 22\25)it grow like a weed but rarely flower I do keep it very bright, cattleya light

Hmmm interesting. I wonder if the cool nights prevent the ease of blooming?

I’m asking because I have an exul alba NBS seedling that I grow in Cattleya light and warm nights (22-23C).... and if I was doing right to help it bloom.

I’m asking because I have an exul alba NBS seedling that I grow in Cattleya light and warm nights (22-23C).... and if I was doing right to help it bloom.
If i can i would ask .Where could you get it from?

I also have couple seedlings exul aureum, I just hope they will bloom aureum as exul take a lot of time to bloom, for this one i waited seven years from a bs seedling....

Nice to see one of these in bloom.

I finally gave up on mine after growing for 6-7 years with great growth but no blooms. Even after beyond cattleya light and 20 new fans.
I waited seven years for this one arrived to me as bs seedling, don't give up is normal, try to keep warmer, this one in photo have at least 30 growhts...

Last edited:
Very nice one and definitely worth the wait and the patience.

I also have couple seedlings exul aureum, I just hope they will bloom aureum as exul take a lot of time to bloom, for this one i waited seven years from a bs seedling....
It would be great to see one or more of these flowers here in this forum one day. I keep my fingers crossed.

Can you show your exul album? As I recieved a few but are much smaller than expected and definitely expensive, just curious whath is around

Latest posts

Back