EXCELLENT flasks arrive !!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not usually to excited about receiving flasks but these ones from Big Leaf Orchids are great. Below is a photo of the three that arrived today.

This first photo is the one I'm most happy about receiving, F1317 Phal (Yungho Princess Gelb 'HF' X Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS). This should be something like Phal. LD's Bear King.

The second photo above is F1315 Phal (Pylo's Dixie Gelb X Fancy Free 'JL#2') According to Peter this has great possibilities for reds.

And last but not least is the one that got slightly jumbled. Jumbled truthfully is too harsh of a word as it just slid to the side not damaging any of the plants or leaves. Truthfully, this one is now laying on it's side with the plants all facing up waiting to be planted out on Sunday.

F1318 Phal (Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS X Paifang's Ambotratea 'Big Leaf Orchid') This one should have lots of color from Dragon Tree Eagle and receive exotic spots and bars from the other parent.

I know that at the moment Peter's selection on flasks may be limited but he adds more things all the time. Plus he always has some seedling available. If you guys don't want whole flasks, I'll let you in on a little secret. Next summer and fall I hope to sell a few mini compots or possible even single seedling. I also have 2 other flasks from Peter growing happily in my seedling box.

Today I reserved for January 2 of the blue phals x Vanda coerulea. OMW, the blue phals section is very addicting !!!! I look almost daily at Peter's website!!!! He adds very frequently. Excellent products!!!!

Sure would be nice if everyone had a chance to buy some of those flasks!
None of those are listed on the website.

Back