• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Europe only: 50 Orchids!, one parcel!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the other hand, Heather....maybe the site could benefit from an "auction" section...with, of course, ST taking a cut off the auction as a donation. To make things simpler, the auctions should be restricted to this site only. Of course there are other auction sites, and many of our people sell on Ebay, but a dedicated auction section could work out well for all involved.

I am sure before ending of this week it's gonna be christmas for me! :clap:
Hurry up John Boy! :poke:

Actually: If trading and selling though Slippertalk would work (better), and if it were okay by admins and owner... I couldn't see why we should still need Ebay, if we ourselfs, and among friends could deal with it much easier.

If however the forum doesn't like the idea... we'd have to back to "using these other auction sites".

Yes, do use the "other auction sites" for hosting your auctions in the future. We already do allow trading and sales for supporting members. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back