Eumelia Arias duo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both flowers are gorgeous...the color is spectacular and
great form for first bloom. I have one in spike now for the
first time and I hope it's as lovely as your flowers.

*it's that magic water I tell ya!

BTW how are you and your family...and the cows?

*it's that magic water I tell ya!

BTW how are you and your family...and the cows?

The cows are fine, and we're about to start making ice cream commercially, as well as selling our milk in glass bottles. Not homogenised, so the cream will float. Also now selling our orchid essences to mainland China. I get a real kick out of that development.

Both two are very nice with a very good color, but the one in the right would be really good if it can keep that nice shape.

Sadly, last night a slug in the greenhouse voraciously nibbled one of the petals and the dorsal sepal of the one with the better shape. At least I took the photo before that happened..!

Everybody hates slugs! Don, Diatomaceous Earth scattered around the
greenhouse floor and on benches is a pretty good slug whammy...orthene granular 97% is a good first knock down as well.

Congrats on the ice cream business and the real milk with cream. The Japan market is quite active in the orchid essence business. The
company I use is Shiseido. Look 'em up. Might be another market
for you there.

Oh my ... Just wrap a little bit of cotton around each spike and they have no chance as long as the cotton is dry. So easy and so effective.

The Japan market is quite active in the orchid essence business. The company I use is Shiseido. Look 'em up. Might be another market
for you there.

Angela, you're confused by the term "essence". Shiseido might use the term to refer to fragrance, but we mean something else. Our products are of the same genre as Bach Flower Remedies. And yes, Japan is a big market for flower remedies too. We have a very good Distributor there.

Our products convey some of the Chi / bio-electric quality of the orchids in the liquid, and no fragrance at all.

Latest posts

Back