Erythrone gardens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin: Sorry for answering to only one of your questions. I get my plants from many sources in Canada like Fraser Thimble Farm, Free Spirit Nursery, Vivaces de l'Isle, Hemerocalles de l'Isle and others. I also buy iris from USA.

Hosta Grand Marquee
HostaGrandMarquee_web-1.jpg

Paeonia Picotee

PaeoniaPicotee_web-1.jpg

PaeoniaPicotee1_web.jpg

Cypripedium Aki Light
CypripediumAkiLight_web.jpg

CypripediumAkiLightprofil_web.jpg

Cypripedium Aki Pastel
CypripediumAkiPastel_web.jpg

Cypripedium Michael
CypripediumMichael.jpg

Symphytum x uplandicum Axminster Gold
SymphytumxuplandicumAxminsterGold_web-1.jpg

Hemaris sp
Hemarissp_web.jpg

Paeonia Lavender
PaeoniaLavender_web.jpg

Cypripedium reginae
Cypripediumreginae_web.jpg

Hosta Lakeside Dragonfly
HostaLakesideDragonfly_web-2.jpg

Paeonia Lavender
PaeoniaLavender2_web.jpg

Rhododendron Tapestry
RhododendronTapestry_web-2.jpg

Paeonia Koukamon
PaeoniaKoukamon_web.jpg

PaeoniaKoukamon2_web.jpg

AzaleaTri-Light
AzaleaTri-Light_web-2.jpg

Heuchera Strawberry Candy
HeucheraStrawberryCandy_web.jpg

Hosta Lakeside Dragonfly, H. Ryan’s Big One
HostaLakesideDragonflyRyansbigone_web.jpg

Heucherella Dayglow Pink
HeucherellaDayglowPink_web-1.jpg

Heucherella Bridge tBloom
HeucherellaBridgetBloom_web.jpg

Iris pseudacorus
Irispseudacorus2_web.jpg

Geranium x oxonianum Thurstonianum
GeraniumxoxonianumThurstonianum_web.jpg

Salvia pratensis Madeline
SalviapratensisMadeline_web.jpg

Heuchera Strawberry Candy or Fireworks ... I don’t remember...
HeucheraStrawberryCandy_zeb.jpg

thank you everybody!

newbud, I am the one who planted all this stuff.

Some other pics:

Cyp. reginae
Cypripediumreginae_web-1.jpg

Dactylorhiza maculata. Slow grower. I wonder if one day the plant will do a small colony... maybe when I am 100 ?
Dactylorhizamaculata_web-1.jpg

Paeonia Pink Hawaian Coral. A peony that loved the compost we gave it last fall.
PaeoniaPinkHawaianCoralweb.jpg

PaeoniaPinkHawaianCoral2_web.jpg

Paeonia Alexander Woolcott. A compact red. No need for staking !
PaeoniaAlexanderWoolcott_web.jpg

Paeonia intersectorial... Lollipop ? ? ? Singing in the rain ? ? ? I bought it as First Arrival (a pink one)
PaeoniaSingingintherainLollipop_web.jpg

Cyp. Philipp
CypripediumPhilipp_web.jpg

Paeonia Raspberry Charm
PaeoniaRaspberryCharm.jpg

Paeonia Pecher. A wonderful fragrance
PeaoniaPecher_web.jpg

PeoniaPecher2_web.jpg

Clematis Blue Light. Unfortunatly not a reliable bloomer
ClematisBlueLight_web.jpg

Everything is so lovely. What is the blue flower behind Paeonia Pink Hawaian Coral? You must have a big yard to have so many lovely plants.

thank you everybody!

newbud, I am the one who planted all this stuff.

Ok. Excuse my wonderment. You've been showing us all these beautiful flowers over the last several weeks, right. I mean, that's a tremendous amount of gardening. How many acres do you have? And this is in Canada right? Do you have staff? I find it amazing.

Ok. Excuse my wonderment. You've been showing us all these beautiful flowers over the last several weeks, right. I mean, that's a tremendous amount of gardening. How many acres do you have? And this is in Canada right? Do you have staff? I find it amazing.

Yes, we are in Easterne Canada. We don't have staff. Our garden is on a few acres (maybe 3 acres). But the woodlot is 100 acres. Our USDA hardiness zone is.... 3. But almost all of our plant are zone 4 or 5. The secret is ... the snow cover!

My boyfriend does the big works (by preparing the flower beds and sometimes by adding compost). But I am the one who plant, pull out weeds, fertilize, multiply, etc.

Wow, I didn't realize your zone is so low. Inspiring for me, for sure, as ours is Zone 3...

How old is your Cyp. Phillip? What sort of soil is it growing in? Do you do any amendments to the soil for your cyps?

Beautiful photos of your garden as usual. Love the peonies, especially that red Alexander Woollcott. Scrumptious! :drool:

My boyfriend does the big works (by preparing the flower beds and sometimes by adding compost). But I am the one who plant, pull out weeds, fertilize, multiply, etc.
You do a fantastic job! Everything looks so healthy and happy, and you also take lovely photo's!!!

Back