Erythrone gardens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Ruth and Dot!

Geranium 2_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Geranium_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Euonymus europaeus Red Cascade_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Euonymus hamiltonianus_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Euonymus hamiltonianus 4_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Heuchera_Delta Dawn web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Spiranthes cernua var odorata_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Hamamelis virginiana_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Tentative d’image artistique : le cadre plus pâle, c’est le contour d’un careau d’une vitre d’un vieux bâtiment

Euonymus alatus_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Celastrus_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

I'm still enjoying your pictures. Now that you explained the bloom times of the hamamelis I realise that I saw some in bloom a few weeks ago at the local park. Never knew that before. I tried to take pictures, but couldn't get the focus right. Thanks for posting those.

thank you for your comments, Hera.

I think H. virginiana is a pretty native shrub, but it is unfortunatly not as showy as late winter bloomer

A few pics of plants I grow under artificial lights. These are tall Sedum cuttings (Hylotelephium). I picked the cuttings rather late, in mid August.They rooted so easily that I decided not to remove all the flower buds. Of course, the color of the blooms is lighter indoor than in a garden

Sedum Raspberry Truffle_wb par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Sedum Mr Goodbud_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Sedum Class Act_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Thai Siam Queen Basil I have grown for raising a predator of thrips (Orius) Thrips love to destroy my orchids in summer and I introduce Cucumeris or Swirskii, but it is not enough. Orius is useful for adult stage. But it is expensive so it is interesting to raise them on pollen. I found this basil userful for raising them since they are free flowering and compact.

Basilic Thai Siam Queen_web par Erythrone, sur Flickr

Latest posts

Back