Epidiacruim Hawaiian Queen

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
Now known as Epiarthron Hawaiian Queen, but the tag stays put! It's a cross of Caularthron bicornutum x epi O'Brienianum.

I don't remember how I came into owning this one. I think I picked it up in '03 from Lowes as a baggie baby. What's odd is that there's no clonal name on the tag. So, it may be a seedling cross. It's all white with a yellow lip, maybe even an album? I googled and couldn't find any other photos. It's an easy bloomer and although I'm not a big epi fan, it's my only white epi. so I keep it around. That and it sends new spikes off of old spikes and is usually always in bloom. It's hanging in my g.h. in high light, growing in semi hydro.

HawaiianQueen.jpg

I think I picked it up in '03 from Lowes as a baggie baby.
R U 4 real!!! :p I have a white Epi [no yellow] and if I could get them more easily I'd probably have a few dozen [all colors]. They're not common here but they grow really well for me because of all the sun in my living room. If you get tired of it I'll take it! Thanx for posting.

Last edited:
I don't think this one has any keikes or will need dividing soon, but I've got several others that might. I'll let you know. Our local Lowes hasn't been carrying anything decent in a while and I'm also a bit leery of the tag. It looks like a full epi to me.

Latest posts

Back