Epi porpax var alba +

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
Not too long ago I posted a pic of my normal color variety. Epi porpax was the first species that I started my collection with. This alba was received this past spring in trade. It starts blooming later than my normal colored form

porpax_alba.jpg

normal color

Epiporpax.jpg

This pra min is a newness only wise person who existed the type alba never had seen pretty of more!

pretty one! how many flowers do you have? mine (normal form) had only one this year, athough being a strong plant. How do you cultivate yours?
Jean

How many porpax clones do you have, Ron? I have a couple, and one has very dark flowers. Someday I'll remember to take a picture. Happy to send you a piece if you have a bit of that alba one you could prune off...

Has anybody tried (Neolehmaniana - not that I'm changing tags) porpax on Epiweb?

The alba is growing on a cork slab and the normal is a treefern pot. Grown intermediate and bright shade. The alba has 3 flowers opened and many more buds developing.

Rob, I just have these 2 clones. I would love a very dark one, that would be great. I still owe you some keikis too. I didn't forget, just never got around to it.

Ed, I will put you at the end of the list...it may not be in the spring for there are 3 people in front of you. I could get you a division of the normal colored one, if you are interested.

Normal color would be fine. How big an IOU will I have to write?:D

If anybody is in a big hurry, I have a 1 x 1 foot porpax that could use a trim. Have to charge you a (small) amount for a nice piece, but it is a really nice one.

Rob

Latest posts

Back