Enlightened Orchids Still Around?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAB

Reaction score
Enlightenedorchids.com still around? I have emailed a couple times to no avail.
Thanks
Jake

Bummer :( Looked like good genetics at very fair prices.

Ernie is (or at least was) an AOS judge and frequent speaker at orchid societies, etc. I think Ray is right that other life priorities took precedence over the business. I seem to remember the business dwindled after a move for a new job.

Ernie wrote a great article in the AOS Orchids mag on Cochlopetalums and then suddenly disappeared (from ST). He moved to Florida with his family for a new job and had a lot on his plate. He seemed to be really enjoying Florida; but, I guess he just ran out of time for everything. I miss his participation here.

Hey guys!!! Still alive and well! But as Ray and John M correctly observed, life has led us in a different direction. Still judging and speaking and hobby growing, but the online shop is way outdated. Apologies for that, but it probably won't change anytime soon. Found something my now nine-year-old son and I can do together in inline speed skating. We both love it and spend most of our spare time training. When we're not at the rink, I can usually be found knocking out miles cycling. My wife even works out with the team once in a while. It's truly a family sport. Logan and I are seeded among the top eight indoor inline short track skaters in our age divisions in the country! I'll try to pop in once in a while, but no promises. Quarter million unread posts...

Hey Ernie! Nice to "see" you! Of course, life has its twists and turns. It's nice to know that yours have been good ones and that all's well with you and your family! "Quarter million..." LOL! Of course, it'd be great for us if you got back into the Orchid thing in a bigger way; but, maybe instead we'll see your son in the Olympics one day? That'd be cool! Take care!

Latest posts

Back