eBay Vendor Question

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like SuzySlippers’ plants. I have a few. All were small but all were heathy, all survived except one and that was solely due to a shipping mishap; she promised to replace the lost plant and this week, my new plant will arrive. This is a quality, honorable vendor. For those of us who don’t have the space or $ to grow out whole flasks, this is a great resource. Of course it’s a lottery when it comes to what one plant in a flask will do in the long run but isn’t it always? I will continue to order from her as the mood strikes for a one-off must-have.

I like SuzySlippers’ plants. I have a few. All were small but all were heathy, all survived except one and that was solely due to a shipping mishap; she promised to replace the lost plant and this week, my new plant will arrive. This is a quality, honorable vendor. For those of us who don’t have the space or $ to grow out whole flasks, this is a great resource. Of course it’s a lottery when it comes to what one plant in a flask will do in the long run but isn’t it always? I will continue to order from her as the mood strikes for a one-off must-have.
I agree, everything came in healthy and would definitely purchase from her again. I also purchased my first flask from Chuck Acker and should arrive in October.

I have bought quite a few plants from her and never had any issues. I don't think they are directly from the flask. I think they are hardened off for a while.

I have bought quite a few plants from her and never had any issues. I don't think they are directly from the flask. I think they are hardened off for a while.
Yeah, these were in great shape and definitely hardened off. It’s been a little over a week since I’ve gotten them and I’m seeing some healthy new growth

Back