• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ebay vendor "jfan" who is it?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wossner black wings x sanderianum type breeding, these guys are selling blooming plants for great prices!!

Tom the handle is jfan7262 however they have nothing listed at the moment. When they sell they usually list on Tues evening. Sometimes they list later in the week, maybe on Thursdays but almost always they close out on Sunday evening. They say one day shipping but in reality it is two. They will ship on Tuesday to arrive on Thursday. Shipping is a little high at $25 and sometimes as high as $35. I noticed they just listed on E-bay, so check it out.

Last edited:
Thank you Bob. I am not a buyer- but was curious to see the going rate.

I have no idea who this is either, but given the large selection of high quality first bloom plants and what seem to be very low Fed-Ex rates to me (I do a lot of shipping in my fledgling garment business- and expedited rates have gone up a lot in the past year), it would seem this seller is a pretty heavy hitter in the industry. Maybe not a household name- but someone with a lot of plants and doing a lot of shipping volume (for me to overnight a box the size needed for a big Paph within the lower 48 would be close to $150!)

Don't anyone be fooled by the listing price. The ones that went off last Sunday were mostly in the hundreds to a few hundred dollars. There were only two or three that went cheap and they were not the new breeding. Have your wallet ready if you want one. Most of the bidding is in the last few minutes to seconds.

Let us not forget that "Paphs of Distinction" was a series of cherry-picked plants from HOF. Now that Greg is no longer in Hawaii, I guess James needed a new way to sell "special" plants.

Latest posts

Back