Ebay Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Anyone interested in splitting the barbigerum album compot on eBay? How high are you willing to bid?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Maybe, but those leaves have a lot more pitting than I would like. Or am I being too picky? Ever dealt with the seller before?

PM me if interested and I can talk numbers. Hate to do it out in the open in case there are other bidders on this forum who would then know our maximum.

Before bidding I would like to also know the cultivars that were used as parents- EDIT, and I just messaged seller via eBay to find out.

Well, it sold for a bargain price, $91. I was at the hospital for my GF'S surgery so I couldn't try to outbid when the auction closed. Aoh well, next time. :)

Troy still has 10 flasks of that exact sib cross for $40 each if you want to share one.

Happy to do a share there- and I can take risk of growing it out a couple of months etc. and then share at actual costs+$5 fee per compot (potting, mix, labels etc.) Assuming 2 compots from 1 flask, that should be about $30-35 at most for a compot. That includes shipping of the flask to me etc.

Troy still has 10 flasks of that exact sib cross for $40 each if you want to share one.

Happy to do a share there- and I can take risk of growing it out a couple of months etc. and then share at actual costs+$5 fee per compot (potting, mix, labels etc.) Assuming 2 compots from 1 flask, that should be about $30-35 at most for a compot. That includes shipping of the flask to me etc.
OK. I'm in. :)

Latest posts

Back