EBay Gone Wild

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The person who is selling the helenae, ChineseGreen, is the same person who sold hangianum a few months back. I'm surprised these auctions haven't been closed yet.

Yep... anyone who buys from ChineseGreen can expect a visit from the US Fish and Wildlife sooner or later :)

- Matt

Well, when someone knows bugger all about the plants they're peddling, what else can one do?

reminds me of the "all natural angle" vendors try to use when marketing their products.

"plutonium, all natural aids in fight of cancer"

Oh good god!
This sort of thing makes me nuts! It is soooo reminiscent of 19th century patent medicine!

And I want to know, if Cyp. pubecens rhizome is such a miracle cure for insomnia, why are there so many of us having trouble sleeping around here? Huh? one would think this awesome Lady Slipper power (powder?) would transcend....

Someone has clearly watched 'Adaptation' once too many times. :rolleyes:
Not to mention, who's harvesting this? Zach? Go get 'em, Zach! :fight:

(finally a use for that moti!)

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, seekers and searchers! Step right up to Dr. Sinclair's wagon of miracle cures. Take a spoonful of this Repleneshing Tonic, made from the crushed blossom of the rare Oncidium! Gar-un-teed to refresh your verve, enliven your spunk, and put you in the mood for frolicking!"

Cash only please.

PHRAG said:
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, seekers and searchers! Step right up to Dr. Sinclair's wagon of miracle cures. Take a spoonful of this Repleneshing Tonic, made from the crushed blossom of the rare Oncidium! Gar-un-teed to refresh your verve, enliven your spunk, and put you in the mood for frolicking!"

Cash only please.

Way to unload those Oncidiums, John!!
:rollhappy:

I kept reading and found this part:-

"Contra Indications: Hypersensitivity and hallucinations, headache, pregnancy and lactation."

well, I ain't drinking nuthin that's gonna get me preggers even if I am that tired!!!

Latest posts

Back