Ebay: bad experience with an UK seller and willing to buy from Germany now

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geraldine

Reaction score
Dear All,

I a real beginner in paphiopedilum and I am very excited for acquiring new ones :):):):)
I just had a bad experience with a seller based in UK :( and I am ready to close a deal for 4 paths from "orchideenhausasien" on Ebay.
Do you know this seller ?
Also, I will be really happy to received offers or any recommandation for purchases with delivery in Switzerland ;)
Many thanks and good evening!
Géraldine

There are alot of crooks on ebay, gotta read the reviews of the seller, and the length of time they have been selling...that helps alot!! Paphs are great, read up!!! It took me a few years to really dial in my growing culture good

There are alot of crooks on ebay, gotta read the reviews of the seller, and the length of time they have been selling...that helps alot!! Paphs are great, read up!!! It took me a few years to really dial in my growing culture good

Many thanks Troy! This is what I am actually doing...but of course, on Ebay....you never know o_O Still hoping to receive healthy paths from this last seller ;)

Back