Easiest Way to Look up Registered Neo Hybrids??

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Is there a nice long list of which Vanda family plants have been crossed with Neofinetia falcate, preferably with photos of the resulting examples ( I understand the results can be quite variable depending on the cross)??

I am aware of quite a few, and I can also look up a few online but I would love to see a list.

Take a look at BlueNanta.com, which is directly linked to RHS. You can enter a species or a hybrid. If species, at the bottom it will show all the registered crosses made with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is there a nice long list of which Vanda family plants have been crossed with Neofinetia falcate, preferably with photos of the resulting examples ( I understand the results can be quite variable depending on the cross)??

I am aware of quite a few, and I can also look up a few online but I would love to see a list.

This is exactly what you need OrchidWiz for...

My somewhat out of date version of OrchidWiz shows 91 registered V. (Neo.) falcata hybrids (first generation, there are 183 total progeny including all subsequent generations) . About 25 of them with pictures - with the list you could certainly find more online. About a third are primary crosses.

I can send you a list by email easier than I can post it here.

Thank you for the input.

Can you PM the list, Kirk, or is that too long to attach??

I'd love to have Blaupunkt and Pat Acari. Smaller blue vandas. :)

Thank you all.

Bluenanta is a wonderful place!
I just wish their photo album was complete. but other than that, very nice to cross reference what's what.

Back