Early X-Mas for me

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure to what degree, you are in trouble, Tyler? First plant = X-mas - or is it the whole bunch?
If the former, you should without too much trouble be able to sneak the plant inside the premises and invent some plausible explanation, when your wife sees the bank statements (according to the old adage: 'what she doesn't know, doesn't hurt!')
If the latter, I would say, you might be up a certain creak without a paddle (more like mr. Fawlty in 'The Germans': "I only mentioned the war once, and I think, I got away with it!").

I'm sure your wife will be happy when you get many awards on them when you name them after her!

Yes, that might be the case, when the turmoil is over and emotions have abated! :cool:

In both cases: good luck! And congrats on your dishy buy! :)

Guldal, the whole lot of them. BUT I used the business account for the purchase and that is 100% in my control. HAHA! She rarely steps into the greenhouse now, besides I normally just bring in nice blooming plants for everyone to enjoy. These will stay in the GH because half of them are holding pods and who wants to look at sticks for months on end?! Lol

I have always loved what Mr Wood is doing at Lehua and the opportunity popped up to get some quality plants and I jumped at the chance. Hopefully my new lines and directions will compliment what he has done.

tyler

Guldal, the whole lot of them. BUT I used the business account for the purchase and that is 100% in my control. HAHA! She rarely steps into the greenhouse now, besides I normally just bring in nice blooming plants for everyone to enjoy. These will stay in the GH because half of them are holding pods and who wants to look at sticks for months on end?! Lol

What a shrewd and cunning schemer! A dear, but now departed friend of mine always entertained with the following quotation: "O, what tangled web we weave/when first we practice to deceive". :D

Hopefully my new lines and directions will compliment what [mr. Wood] has done

Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back